Counseling for teens, adults & families - Newport Beach, CA
Providing teens, individual, group and family counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Eating Disorder therapy (including pregorexia ... pregnant women with eating disorders) ... Credentialed as Certified Eating Disorder Specialist (CEDS)
- Trauma therapy in Teen & Adult Survivors of Childhood Sexual, Physical, Emotional/Verbal Abuse
- Depression and Anxiety
- Drug/Alcohol Addiction therapy
- Body Image Issues
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Emotional Dysregulation & Anger Problems
- Teen Emotional/Behavioral Issues
- Issues Related to Teen/Adult Adoptees
- Grief & Loss
- Teen or Adult Attachment/bonding issues
- Self Injury
- Domestic Violence
- Chronic Stress
- Women's Health Issues, Including Transitions into Parenthood, Empty Nest and Menopause
In addition to traditional "talk" therapy, I also offer therapy modalities such as:
- EMDR Trauma Therapy
- Art & Expressive Therapy
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Mindfulness Therapy
- Guided Imagery
Offering a wide range of therapy choices within a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, clients can achieve personal growth and healing they’re striving for.
Latest Blog Post
One of the benefits many of Maggie's clients say about her is she provides a calm, safe and trusting environment -- free of judgments.
Read more about Maggie...
Treatment specialization includes: Eating Disorders; Trauma in Teens as well as Adult Survivors of Childhood Sexual, Physical, Emotional/Verbal Abuse; Depression and Anxiety; EMDR Therapy; PTSD; Adoption Related Issues; Phobias; Self Injury; Teen Issues; Grief & Loss; Attachment issues; Domestic Violence; Stress Management; Drug/Alcohol Addiction